TipstersPortal releases your withdrawal funds about 24 hours after your request. The time it takes for the funds to arrive in your account depends on your payout method.
To check your withdrawal status:
- Once logged in, place your mouse over your username in the upper right corner and click Withdrawals.
- Here you can see the "Withdrawals history" area.
Type of status:
There are 3 type of withdrawal statuses possible.
- Pending: Your withdrawal request is under review. The waiting period is maximum 24 hours.
- Completed: Your withdrawal request is approved. The payment has been sent from our side. The average processing time differs for each payout method.
- Canceled: Your withdrawal request it wasn't approved due to security reasons. Please contact our support department to find out the exact reason and how you can solve this.
- PayPal: Within 1 business day
- Skrill: Within 1 business day
- Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days
Weekend or holiday delays
Many banking systems don't process transactions on weekends or holidays. If your withdrawal from TipstersPortal is completed between Friday and Sunday, it might not be processed until the next week.
If you have any questions about processing time after your TipstersPortal withdrawal history shows a withdrawal as completed, contact your payment processor directly.