Your earnings are calculated by subtracting the tipster service fee from your membership price.
We charge tipsters a service fee every time a membership is sold. The amount of this service fee is 40%. The majority of this 40% fee is spent on keeping the site going, paying taxes, and most importantly advertising to find more bettors for you.
Here's in an example.
If you sold a monthly membership of €149, the total amount you will be able to withdraw is calculated like this: €149 - 40%= €90 (our system only processes whole numbers, and all fees and totals are rounded to the nearest whole amount)
How to see the total number of sales that you've made
To see the total number of sales/earnings that you have made you must navigate to the My Earnings page. To do so, you must first login to your account, then click on the Account tab, afterwards click on the My Earnings link located in the left side of the screen. Here you will find all of the information about your sales/earnings like:
- Date: The date when the sale has been made.
- Membership: The name of the plan you've sold.
- Price: The amount of money the buyer paid for your membership.
- Your Earnings: The amount of money you will receive for the sold membership. Your earnings are calculated by subtracting the tipster service fee from your membership price.
- Status: The status of the payment. Completed or Pending. The order is marked as completed 14 days from the date you sold the membership. This is a safety measure, for us to be able to fight frauds.