In order to add your first tip you must first login into your tipster account and click the button "Add tip" located near your name in the upper right corner of the page, or click this link directly. the After clicking on the "Add Tip" button you will be taken to a special page where you will go through 4 steps before publishing your tip/prediction.
- The first step is "Choose Match". Here you must select the match for which you want to add a tip . This can be done very easily using one of the following methods:
a) Search box - write the name of the team and our system will automatically search in the database for all upcoming matches.
IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that you can only see the matches that will be played in the next 7 days. Ex: Barcelona vs Real Madrid play in 10 days from now, you can't add the game 10 days in advance but if you wait 3 more days the match will appear.
b) Select match manually - use this backup method if by any chance our system can't find your match using the search box. Click this button and a drop down menu will appear where you can select the match manually by selecting the country and the tournament.After you've selected the match, click "Next" and you will be taken to the 2nd step.
- The second step is "Selection". Here you will select the tip for this match by first selecting the bet category and bet type. After you've selected the tip for your match, click "Next" and you will be taken to the 3rd step
- The 3rd step is "Match Preview". This step is optional. Here you have the option to add a bet preview. If you don't know what a bet preview is, think of it as a description to why you think the tip you have chosen for this match will be a winner. This preview will be sent to your paying members along with your tip.
- After you've decide if you want to add or not a match preview, click the "Next" button for the last time.
- The 4th and final step is "Confirm". This is a final overview of your selection. Look very carefully at your selection, be sure that you have selected the prediction you wanted, because once you click "Publish Tip" your tip will go live and you will not be able to edit it anymore. Now click the "Publish Tip" button and you are done, your tip is now live and after the match finishes, it will be posted on your public profile.
Be careful what tips you add in your account, even if you don't have any buyers at the beginning, because people will decide to buy your tips based on your past performance. Every tip you add in your account matters.
Adding tips rules
In order to keep our marketplace clean, we created some rules & regulations you need to follow as a tipster.
- You are not allowed to add a tip with an odd lower than 1.40
- You are allowed to add a tip with minimum 6 hours before the game starting hour if you have active subscribers, we recommend that you add the tip at least 24 hour before the match starting hour to give your buyers plenty of time to bet and not miss the tip. If you have no active subscribers, you can add a tip with minim 2 hours before the game starting hour.
- You are allowed to add a maximum of 3 tips / day from Monday to Thursday and 5 tips / day from Friday to Sunday.
- You aren't allowed to add a "counter tip". Here is an example: If you add the tip Arsenal To Win for the following game Arsenal vs Manchester United, you are not allowed to add for the same game, another tip like Manchester United to Win, because it wouldn't make sense. You are allowed to add other tips for this game that make sense like Total Goals or Both Teams to Score (BTTS).