In order to become a tipster, you must first have a TipstersPortal account.
- If you don't have a TipstersPortal account yet, go to tipstersportal.com and click Register Free.
- You can sign up using your email address or Facebook account. Signing up and creating a TipstersPortal account is free.
- Choose "Yes" when you're asked if you are a tipster.
- At this moment your account is created, but you're not a tipster yet. In order to become a tipster you need to create your "Tipster Profile". So, let's do this.
IMPORTANT: If you did not notice the question when registering your account, and left the option "No" don't worry, it's very easy to upgrade to a Tipster Account. Just login into your normal account and click on this link "become a tipster" .
Creating your tipster profile
- The first step in creating your profile is to add your profile photo. Here you have two options, you can import directly from your facebook account or upload a personal photo from your computer. After setting your profile picture click on "Save and continue" to be taken to the next step.
- The second step is the "About you" section where you must create your tipster username, the country you're from and a short description about you or why you've decided to become a tipster. If you find it difficult to write a description about you, please click on this article "how to write an about me description". After completing the necessary fields, click on the "Save Profile" button to finish setting your profile.
- At this moment your tipster profile has been completed. Now is the time to add the first tip into your account. Click on "add your first tip" button in order to begin.
Adding your first tip
After clicking on the "Add Tip" button you will be taken to a special page where you will go through 4 steps before publishing your tip/prediction.
- The first step is "Choose Match". Here you must select the match for which you want to add a tip . This can be done very easily using one of the following methods:
a) Search box - write the name of the team and our system will automatically search in the database for all upcoming matches.
IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that you can only see the matches that will be played in the next 7 days. Ex: Barcelona vs Real Madrid play in 10 days from now, you can't add the game 10 days in advance but if you wait 3 more days the match will appear.
b) Select match manually - use this backup metod if by any chance our system can't find your match using the search box. Click this button and a drop down menu will appear where you can select the match manually by selecting the country and the tournament.After you've selected the match, click "Next" and you will be taken to the 2nd step.
- The second step is "Selection". Here you will select the tip for this match by selecting first the bet category and bet type. After you've selected the tip for your match, click "Next" and you will be taken to the 3rd step
- The 3rd step is "Match Preview". This step is optional. Here you have the option to add a bet preview. If you don't know what a bet preview is, think of it as a description to why you think the tip you have chosen for this match will be a winner. This preview will be sent to your paying members along with your tip.
- After you've decide if you want to add or not a match preview, click the "Next" button for the last time.
- The 4th and final step is "Confirm". This is a final overview of your selection. Look very carefully at your selection, be sure that you have selected the prediction you wanted, because once you click "Publish Tip" your tip will go live and you will not be able to edit it anymore. Now click the "Publish Tip" button and you are done, your tip is now live and after the match finishes, it will be posted on your public profile.
Be careful what tips you add in your account, even if you don't have any buyers at the beginning, because people will decide to buy your tips based on your past performance. Every tip you add in your account matters.